Automatically included in the program price.
We don't just talk about how we care about our travelers, we integrate essential protections into every aspect of our programs. Xperitas Rest Assured Advantages are designed to provide teachers, students, and their families with the travel assurances and assistance they need. We strive to keep our pricing as transparent as possible.
No additional charges for desirable items that prioritize financial protections, traveler safety and well-being. Rest assured, they're already in there.
- Medical coverage for accidents and illness while on the program, up to $50,000
- Trip cancellation coverage due to medical reasons only
- Emergency medical evacuation per doctor orders or natural disaster/political instability involving the program location
- Liability insurance for group leaders
- Teacher stipends to minimize teacher’s out-of-pocket costs during program
- Clear cancellation policies
Additional assistance offered to travelers:
- Meaningful financial aid programs covering up to 60% of program costs for eligible participants*
- Early Bird discount
- Sibling discount
- Returning participant discount
- Fundraising opportunities
Health and Safety
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines from recognized health and government authorities domestically and abroad
- Participants are registered with STEP, the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Pre-travel resources to prepare students for a safe travel experience
- Communication with a dedicated Xperitas Program Manager from planning to post-program
- In-country support with trusted local partners and Family Stay Coordinators
- 24-7 emergency support from Xperitas
*Over the past decade, Xperitas has awarded over one million dollars to expand language and cultural immersion opportunities. Learn more about how the Xperitas nonprofit helps our student travelers!