Explore Spanish with Xperitas
We are as passionate as you are about teaching and learning languages. Each Spanish program itinerary is focused on immersing your students in the language and culture of the destination. Students will interact with locals and enjoy cultural experiences like these:
- Try some delicious “gallo pinto,” a traditional dish of rice, beans, and spices with your host family in Costa Rica. Bring the recipe back home to make this dish for your family and friends. Make sure to buy a bottle of salsa Lizano, one of the most essential ingredients!
- Use your Spanish and brush up on your bargaining skills as you navigate the bustling market of Otavalo, Ecuador, in search of authentic artisan handicrafts.
- After enjoying a freshly cooked meal, learn some new words and dance moves when you spend time with the indigenous population of Los Emberá in Panama.
- Take in the sweeping views of Peru as you make your way to Machu Picchu via train along the Urubamba River. Keep your eye out for llamas as you hike around this breathtaking creation of the Inca Empire.
- Take in the art of flamenco in the caves of Sacromonte in Granada, Spain. Listen to the Spanish guitar, el zapateo y las palmas while watching passionate dancers move across the stage.
Spanish Program Destinations
Educators, give your students the opportunity to practice their language skills in these destinations: