Here are a few suggestions:
- Take a walking tour of Santiago and attend an authentic Chilean cooking class.
- Ride the teleférico up to Cerro San Cristóbal and enjoy the stunning views on the funicular ride back down.
- Chile has some amazing museums, as well, most notably Museo La Chascona, a house that belonged to Pablo Nerudo.
- Take an excursion to San Pedro de Atacama, where you can visit El Tatio Geysers, the Puritama hot springs, Atacama Salt Lake, Moon Valley, plus Lagunas Miscanti and Miñiques!
- Overnight excursions are also available to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar.
Want to start planning your immersion program to Chile? Email our Spanish Immersion Program team now or call us at 1-800-892-0022.