The Xperitas Difference
We put community partnerships first and emphasize relationships over projects, establishing a new standard for cross-cultural engagement. The Xperitas approach of respect for community and culture paired with guided reflection and journaling offers a unique and transformative learning experience.
- Almost 50 years of experience
- Global Citizens Network of Partner Communities
- Indigenous Communities in the United States
- Staff Guided Reflection
We collaborate with a variety of schools and organizations to design custom Community Immersion experiences through our Global Citizens Network® of Partner Communities. Groups that typically book our custom programs:
- Colleges & Universities
- Alternative Spring Break Groups
- High Schools
Our Programs Offer More
Support for our unique Community Immersion programs is provided at every part of the journey. Xperitas provides dedicated, experienced staff to help organize all program logistics, work with Team Leaders and work with Community Partners to facilitate a worry-free experience.
- Pre-departure orientation
- Pre-departure and re-entry assistance
- All lodging, transportation, and meals as listed on itinerary
- A contribution to the community project
We don't just talk about how we care about our travelers, we integrate essential protections into every aspect of our programs. Xperitas Rest Assured Advantages are designed to provide travelers with the travel assurances and assistance they need. No additional charges for desirable items that prioritize financial protections, traveler safety and well-being.
Xperitas provides dedicated, experienced staff to create to create a transformative experience for your group. A dedicated Team Leader, trained in cross-cultural collaboration and group facilitation leads daily reflection and group journaling activities. They also serve as the liaison between the Partner Community and the group.
- Xperitas Team Leader trained in cross-cultural collaboration and group facilitation
- Daily reflection and group journaling activities
What is your role of as group organizer?
- Promote trip and recruit participants
- Facilitate applications and deposits
- Respond to Xperitas programming questions
- Arrange travel to the designated meeting spot
- Designate chaperones if needed