You can create your own custom program if you have a minimum of eight participants of any age. Pending the calendar of programming and the needs of communities, Xperitas staff will work with you to find the site and partnership that will be the best fit. Xperitas designs custom programs for groups, families, academic groups, religious organizations, faculty-led groups and more!
- Arrange all logistical arrangements upon your arrival to the destination and with the host community. If your group is interested in traveling before or after the program, groups must communicate with Xperitas to make sure arrangements are aligned
- Provide a trained team leader to facilitate your program while on-the-ground and in the community.
- Provide applications for all participants.
- Provide pre-departure orientation materials.
- Schedule an orientation meeting, either online or in person, with Xperitas staff and/or Team Leader, to review expectations, packing lists, philosophy, schedule and any questions.
- Provide a post-trip evaluation and materials for re-entry.