Financial Aid for Community Partnership Programs

Scholarships

Xperitas Global Learners Scholarship

The Global Learners Scholarship creates opportunities for under-resourced schools* to participate in Xperitas cultural and language immersion programs. The scholarship covers up to 80% of the cost of the experience, with participants expected to fundraise the remaining 20%. The scholarship application should be completed by the teacher or school administrator intending to participate as a chaperone on the program. To learn more about the Global Learners Scholarship program, contact Amy at amy@xperitas.org or 612-436-8290.

*Participating schools must have more than 50% of their student population enrolled in free or reduced lunch.

Check out our ideas for fundraising here!